Sonic X: Cosmic Chase Sonic X: Cosmic Chase

Great job, greater letdown

After watching the trailer years ago, with the perfect matching of scene cuts and music, finally seeing the complete project left me a little underwhelmed. The only parts where the animation is at the standard of the trailer are....the parts already shown in the trailer. It seemed to only get more tedious as it went on. No SFX? No background story? Questionable music choices (This was a big one for me, the songs did not flow very well at all.)? Overall, this is still a great piece of work, but it definitely didn't get the attention it deserved.

How 2 Make a Ngs Username How 2 Make a Ngs Username

What about numbers?

I gotz roman numerals in my username. heh heh heh. This flash reminded me of one of those afternoon talkshows, very funny>

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

Epilepsy Rules!

That was more intense than a rabid kitten in a box of spiders. Keep it UP! That is all.

P.S One crit is the battle song got a little repetitive by the end of the fight. Maybe pick a longer, more ridiculous one next!

Hipbeat Heartbreak Hipbeat Heartbreak

This is actually really good! The intro is a little long and is a little discordant with the vocals, but it worked out in the end.

Techspa Techspa

Sounds a lot like the music from Vectorman, if you ever played that. I like the diversity of sounds you used, but I think it could benefit from a more central melody. Great job overall! - Mobius

amplefied responds:

Damn, I really don't know how I feel about the comparison to video game music. Thanks for the review!

Skitzo Skitzo

Really cool minimal sound. I like the overall melody/tune you have going throughout as well. Only reason I give 4.5 is because even though its minimalistic, it sounds a little empty at times. Maybe experiment with some soft ambient noise or pads?

amplefied responds:

Yeah, I didn't have time to finish it properly, god knows when that time comes.