Hipbeat Heartbreak Hipbeat Heartbreak

This is actually really good! The intro is a little long and is a little discordant with the vocals, but it worked out in the end.

Techspa Techspa

Sounds a lot like the music from Vectorman, if you ever played that. I like the diversity of sounds you used, but I think it could benefit from a more central melody. Great job overall! - Mobius

amplefied responds:

Damn, I really don't know how I feel about the comparison to video game music. Thanks for the review!

Skitzo Skitzo

Really cool minimal sound. I like the overall melody/tune you have going throughout as well. Only reason I give 4.5 is because even though its minimalistic, it sounds a little empty at times. Maybe experiment with some soft ambient noise or pads?

amplefied responds:

Yeah, I didn't have time to finish it properly, god knows when that time comes.

Dubstep Test Dubstep Test

I saw that you were looking for some reviews, so ill be straight with ya - there is a lot of work to do here. That said, if you really are just starting out then this is not a bad job at all. If you keep tweaking it, this has what it takes to be a cool dubstep track. I don't make dubstep mself but I'd suggest upping the BPM, and adding a melody, something to give the wubs some soul! It's tough being new on NG and looking for feedback, I hope this helps! Check out some of my stuff and see if it gives you any ideas!

TheMonstrosity13 responds:

BPM's at 140 how much higher am I supposed to crank it??? And I've got ideas, I just really don't know much about the software.

Ruupu Ruupu

This is awesome. It sounds like it should be in one of those old Pepsi commercials where everyone is breakdancing on skates and going crazy. Wish it was longer!

KEEF - "Kokiri Green" KEEF - "Kokiri Green"

At the beginning of this track I was skeptical, but once you started with your lyrics I was sold. The background tune, the beat, everything was on point, double plus because im a zelda fan. I'm going to check out more of your stuff!

+- Bubble Gloop Swamp -+ +- Bubble Gloop Swamp -+

Not bad

Hate to be the outlier in the other positive reviews - this is definitely a good song. However, as a dance mix i feel like it fails a bit in its execution. The beat is there, the tempo is right, but it the synth that comes in :40 feels really weak and mushy. The other little things you add in help, but didn't save the song for me. Overall, you succeeded in remixing the song dance-style, but a good dance mix ...not quite.

Keep at it!

AikaMusic responds:

Yeah I can always come back and edit it later :P.

Malevolent Mansion (B-Kazooie) Malevolent Mansion (B-Kazooie)

This song just made my life

I played the shit out of Banjo-Kazooie back in the day! This remix is just flawless - it stays true to the original while just dowsing everything in awesome.

I will mail you a Jiggy if you do some Perfect Dark remixes - since you clearly have the Rare style down.

Elfire - Elfire Elfire - Elfire

Pure Destructification

This song annihilated my ears when it first loaded due to my headphones and volume up too high. SICK! This song reminded me a lot of the later levels in the game Vectorman for Sega Genesis, if you've ever played it. Forceful, unrelenting and definitely rave-friendly. My only criticism is that the ending felt anticlimactic for such a powerful piece. Great JOB!

DJ Pygme Ft Strains - 3D World DJ Pygme Ft Strains - 3D World

Cool Vibe

This song is really solid. I like how it mixes a latin/earthy feel with great synth lines, gives it a very mellow yet energetic vibe. As for the lyrics, my feelings are mixed. I wish that they had been performed with a bit more confidence, especially the '3D World' line. Just sounds a bit weepy for such a strong song! I respect that this may have been the intended style but maybe try stronger vocals nextime!

Check out some of my stuff!

DjPygme responds:

Thanks for your review man, I like to read seroius opinions! maybe you have reason about the confidence of the ·3D World· part :)