Sonic X: Cosmic Chase Sonic X: Cosmic Chase

Great job, greater letdown

After watching the trailer years ago, with the perfect matching of scene cuts and music, finally seeing the complete project left me a little underwhelmed. The only parts where the animation is at the standard of the trailer are....the parts already shown in the trailer. It seemed to only get more tedious as it went on. No SFX? No background story? Questionable music choices (This was a big one for me, the songs did not flow very well at all.)? Overall, this is still a great piece of work, but it definitely didn't get the attention it deserved.

How 2 Make a Ngs Username How 2 Make a Ngs Username

What about numbers?

I gotz roman numerals in my username. heh heh heh. This flash reminded me of one of those afternoon talkshows, very funny>

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

Epilepsy Rules!

That was more intense than a rabid kitten in a box of spiders. Keep it UP! That is all.

P.S One crit is the battle song got a little repetitive by the end of the fight. Maybe pick a longer, more ridiculous one next!

Dragon Ball Z -Is That OK Dragon Ball Z -Is That OK

Stuck in my head!

I am going to being saying 'Is that OK' to everyone for the next week. I love DBZ and this just great all around. many lols were produced whilst watching!

The Game Trailer Collab The Game Trailer Collab

Disappointingly good

Good collab overall...there were some good ideas in it 'specially the RED FRaction deal lol. Many of them were kind of underdeveloped...Waluigi world for example could have been so much better/

Robot Pirates (Official) Robot Pirates (Official)

I cannot be-lieve it.

I wish I was a robot pirate..then I could shake it like a sword with a dead guy on it.
just friggin brilliant. lol